Working with Flowcharts
A strategy is made up of flowcharts, and each flowchart controls different aspects of your automation project.
About this course
Keep in mind that a strategy is the software program you create using PAC Control. Each flowchart controls one aspect of the strategy—one piece of the automated process. Since most control applications are complex, the strategy typically has several flowcharts, or charts, that all work together to make up a strategy.
Learn how to work with flowcharts, the building blocks of your strategy, in PAC Control.
- Overview of flowchart components
- Quiz 1 (to test your knowledge)
- Working with flowchart elements: How to create flowcharts, change their properties, use drawing tools, and close them.
- Starting a chart from the Powerup chart: Learn how to add and complete an instruction.
- Understanding strategy settings: How to archive and set workspace options.
- Quiz 2 (to test your knowledge)
Course Duration: ~30 min