PAC Control - Debugging
Learn the basics of debugging a PAC Control strategy
About this course
In this course, learn key PAC Control debugging strategies including:
- PAC Control QuickStart Part 3, Debugging Tools
- Learn how to use PAC Control's Debug Mode and tools.
- Intro to PAC Control Debug of Hardware
- Learn how to use the PAC Control Learning Center, see a demonstration of many PAC Control debugging features used for control strategies used related to hardware.
- Quick Tip: Finding a Bad Block
- Quick Tip: Error Lookup
- Quick Tip: Right Click to Inspect Variables
- Quick Tip: Block Execution Time
- Quick Tip: Finding Empty Condition Blocks
Course Duration: ~20-30 min