To apply maintenance to your groov EPIC unit, follow these steps:
1. If you do not have an ID on manage.groov.com, create one.
2. Log on to manage.groov.com.
3. Download the latest software update.
4. Connect to your groov EPIC processor through a web browser.
5. Log in with a user ID and password that has administrator authority.
6. Run a backup.
7. Click the menu button ().
8. Click Maintenance ().
9. Click Update ().
10. Navigate to the software update file you downloaded in step 3.
For more information, see Form 2267, groov EPIC User's Guide.