1. Log into your groov EPIC processor with a user ID that has administrator privileges.
2. Select the menu button (), then select I/O. groov Manage shows the Modules page.
In the following diagram, the module in slot 8 is reporting there's a quality error (as indicated by the yellow color):
3. In the Modules page, select the box that represents the module that's reporting a quality error. In the example from the previous step, select the box on the top right.
4. groov Manage displays the list of channels for that module and highlights the channel that is reporting the quality error with a yellow background.
Select that channel.
5. groov Manage displays the specific information about that channel:
The Quality field shows you a message with an error code number and a possible reason for the error. This information can help you troubleshoot problems with a field device wired to that specific channel.