Building Chart Logic with Digital I/O
Learn how to use digital I/O points in strategy logic.
About this course
In this course, you'll learn how to create program logic in a PAC Control strategy with digital I/O points. The freezer door example scenario will take you through concepts that can be applied to any strategy.
- Creating blocks and logic in a chart
- Adding instructions to blocks
- Copying and pasting commands to a block
- Adding delays in programming loops
- Working with the debugging tools
- Forcing digital I/O Points (IVALs and XVALs)
- Quiz (to test your knowledge)
Course Duration: ~30 min
Note: If you want to build chart logic with analog I/O, see the Building Chart Logic with Analog I/O course.