Manually Archiving a Strategy
Automatically Archiving a Strategy to a Computer
Archiving a Strategy to a Control Engine
Restoring a Strategy from a Control Engine
Extracting Files from a Strategy Archive
Up Next - Using OptoScript
Archiving a strategy is a way to backup your PAC control strategy files.
Archiving a strategy is a way to backup your files and create a .zip file. Archiving makes sure that an older strategy can always be found and updated, even after years have passed, and personnel has changed. It lets you go back to previous versions of your strategy easily. There are three ways to archive your strategy: manually, automatically, and to the control engine.
In this course, learn how to archive a strategy with PAC Control.
- Overview (includes best practices)
- Manually and automatically archiving a strategy
- Archiving a strategy to a control engine
- Restoring a strategy from a control engine
- Quiz 1 (to test your knowledge)
Course Duration: ~30 min